Cause eye irritation. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. While washing dogs, puppies, cats or kittens, avoid getting shampoo in animal's eyes. Do not use on kittens or puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals, or animals on medication.
Applicators of flea shampoo products are to use protective gloves to reduce the risk of dermal irritation of dermal sensitization.
Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Individual animals may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms: hypothermia, tremors, ataxia, excess salivation, agitation, and vocalization followed by lethargic behavior, and skin and eye irritation in varying degrees. Discontinue use if one or more of the above symptoms develop. May be used in conjunction with organophosphates and carbamate based insecticides. Does not inhibit acetylcholinesterase activity.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment for advice.