Precautionary Statements Hazards To Humans:
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.
Hazards To Domestic Animals:
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If you animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Have the product container label with your when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
To Physician: Treat the patient symptomatically.