Precautionary Statements Hazards to Humans:
Harmful is swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Do not contaminate feed or food.
Hazards To Domestic Animals
For external use only. Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using Any pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. If you cat is experiencing an adverse event, contact your veterinarian, and call 1-800-422-9874.
• Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
• Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
• Do not induce vomit unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
• Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If In Eyes:
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin:
• Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Hot Line Number
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies call 1-800-422-9874. For customer questions call 1-800-255-6826.
Note to Physician
Treat the patient symptomatically.