Precautionary Statements Hazards To Humans
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Hazards To Domestic Animals
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If you animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing:
Take off contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
To Physician: Treat the patient symptomatically.