Inactive Ingredients Aspartame, cellacefate, colloidal silicon dioxide, D & C red no-30 aluminum lake, FD & C blue no. 2 aluminum lake, gelatin, magesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, sodium starch glycolate.
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives; facial swelling; asthma (wheezing); shock; skin reddening; rash; blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child: has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; takes other drugs containing an NSAID [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]; takes more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer; right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers; stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain; ulcers; bleeding problems; not been drinking fluids; lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea; high blood pressure; heart or kidney disease; taken a diuretic.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking any other drug containing NSAID (prescription or nonprescription); taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; under a doctor's care for any serious condition; taking any other drug.
When using this product take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs; long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Stop use and ask a doctor if the child feels faint, vomits blood, or has bloody or black stools (These are signs of stomach bleeding); stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts; the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment; fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present in the painful area; any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.