Alka-Seltzer Antacid Relief Gold Effervescent Description
NEW LOOK / Same Formula
Fast Relief of:
Take Alka-Seltzer any time - morning, noon, or night - when you need relief from heartburn, acid indigestion, or sour stomach.
Alka-Seltzer, the name you trust for fast, effective relief, offers a full range of products for your different needs.
- For a fast-acting antacid and pain reliever, try Alka-Seltzer Original, Lemon Lime, or Cherry.
- For a chewable antacid rich in calcium, try convenient Alka-Mints.
- For an antacid in an easy-to-swallow form, try Alka-Seltzer Antacid Liquid Gelcaps.
- For gas pains, pressure and boating, try Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas, in easy-to-swallow liquid gelcaps.
- And for fast relief of your worst cold & flue symptoms, try Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine.
Place two (2) tablets in 4 oz of water. Dissolve tablets completely.
You do not have to drink any of the residue that may be on the bottom of the glass. The medicines of Alka-Seltzer® are in the water.
Take Alka-Seltzer® any time - morning, noon or night - when you need relief from heartburn, upset stomach and acid indigestion.
Fully dissolve tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Adults 60 years and over: 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.