Bread bursting with cranberries makes for a much more interesting sandwich.
• 1 ½ cups stone ground whole wheat flour
• ½ cup unbleached white flour
• ⅔ cup sugar
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
• 15 oz whole-berry cranberry sauce
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp baking soda
• 1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine flours, sugar, salt cinnamon and baking soda.
3. Add the egg, cranberry sauce and walnuts and mix until moistened.
4. Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let it cool completely before slicing.
|Enter Shipping Zip Code:|
|Please enter a valid zip code|