Orders placed by 1pm typically ship same day!
Cremini mushrooms are roasted with garlic and parsley in this gluten-free--but flavor-full--recipe.
• 1 ½ cups green lentils
• 1 lb. cremini mushrooms
• 1 bunch parsley
• 5-6 cloves garlic
• 2 cups walnuts
• 3 Tbsp flax seeds
• 1 tsp salt
• 3 cups water
• ¼ cup safflower oil
• ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
• Salt and pepper to season
1. In a small saucepan, add water, lentils and the teaspoon of salt. Cover and bring to a boil
2. Once boiling, remove lid, reduce heat to simmer and cook another 35-40 minutes, or until the water is fully absorbed and lentils are al dente. Remove from heat.
3. Preheat oven to 400 F.
4. Crumble mushrooms into a large roasting tray.
5. Roughly chop parsley, garlic and walnuts. Scatter over mushrooms.
6. Pour safflower oil over veggies, add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Roast vegetables for 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are withered and walnuts are toasted. Add to cooked lentils.
8. Add balsamic and flax seeds, stir and eat!
|Enter Shipping Zip Code:|
|Please enter a valid zip code|