Orders placed by 1pm typically ship same day!
Finally you can have a cinnamon-raisin loaf that’s made with whole grains--and half the fuss.
• 1 cup whole grain pastry flour
• 1 cup oat flour
• ½ cup raisins
• ¼ cup light brown sugar
• 2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
• 1 ½ tsp allspice
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp sea salt
• 2 Tbsp safflower margarine
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 large egg at room temperature
• 1 cup low-fat or non-fat soy milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, spices and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the egg with milk, sugar, margarine and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients into flour mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Fold in the raisins.
5. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and smooth out evenly with a spatula.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Let the loaf cool in the pan for 10 minutes before slicing and enjoying!
|Enter Shipping Zip Code:|
|Please enter a valid zip code|