For external use.
When using this product use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad; avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin; a transient burning sensation or redness may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days; if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately; do not expose the area treated with product to hear or direct sunlight.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; redness is present; irritation develops; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Flammable keep away from fire or flame.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.