Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Water (For Injection).
Asthma Alert: Because asthma may be life threatening, see a doctor if you:
- Are not better in 20 minutes
- Get worse
- Need more than 12 inhalations in 24 hours
- Use more than 9 inhalations in 24 hours for 3 or more days a week
- Have more than 2 asthma attacks in a week
- These may be signs that your asthma is getting worse.
Do not use:
- Unless a doctor said you have asthma
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If product is brown in color or cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ever been hospitalized for asthma
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- A psychiatric or emotional condition
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking prescription drugs for asthma, obesity, weight control, depression, or psychiatric or emotional conditions
- Taking any drug that contains phenylephrine, pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, or caffeine (such as for allergy, cough-cold or pain)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your asthma is getting worse (See Asthma alert)
- You have difficulty sleeping
- You have a rapid heartbeat
- You have tremors, nervousness, or seizure
When using this product:
Your blood pressure or heart rate may go up. This could increase your risk of heart attack or stroke, which may cause death.
Your risk of heart attack or stroke increases if you:
- Have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease
- Take this product more frequently or take more than the recommended dose
- Avoid foods or beverages that contain caffeine
- Avoid dietary supplements containing ingredients reported or claimed to have a stimulant effect.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.