Eye Irritant. If product gets into eyes rinse with water for 20 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting call a physician or poison control center immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Device intended for adult use only. Close supervision is necessary when product is used near children. Do not use in small or poorly ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin and clothing. Always keep unit and bottles upright to avoid spills. Spills may damage finished surfaces.