Eye Irritant. If product gets into eyes rinse with water for 20 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting call a physician or poison control center immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Device intended for adult use only. Close supervision is necessary when product is used near children. Do not use in small or poorly ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin and clothing. Always keep unit and bottles upright to avoid spills. Spills may damage finished surfaces.
This device uses electricity, risk of fire and electrical shock. Basic safety precautions should always be followed. Do not place fingers or foreign objects into the unit. Use only in a properly functioning 120 volt outlet. Not for use in horizontal outlets. Do not plug in sideways or upside down, unit will leak. Never use with extension cords, multiples or three prong adapters. Do not plug in anything above the unit. Always allow a 12" clearance around the unit for proper airflow. Keep away from flammable materials. Avoid open flame. Do not use in damp areas. Discontinue use if unit is dropped or damaged.