• Shake well before using.
• Spray leaves, stems and new shoots to runoff providing complete coverage of the entire plant.
• For best results, treat prior to foliar disease development or at the first sign of foliar disease infection.
• Repeat at 7-day intervals or as needed.
• When environmental conditions favor rapid disease development (high humidity, excessive rain, extreme moisture condition, etc.) spray more often.
• Do not water foliage within 4 hours of application.
• This product can be applied up to and including the day of harvest.
• Do not allow spray to drift from application site.
• Shake well before use.
• Spray to ensure thorough coverage.
USE SITES DISEASES CONTROLLED OR SUPPRESSED
Anthracnose, Bacteria (Erwina spp., Pseudomonas spp., Xanthomonas spp.), Bacterial Leaf Blight, Bacterial Speck, Bacterial Spot (suppression), Bean Rust (suppression), Black Mold, Black Root Rot, Black Crown Rot, Black Spot of Rose, Botrytis, Botrytis Leaf Blight, Botrytis Neck Rot, Downy Mildew (suppression), Early Blight (suppression), Fire Blight (suppression), Gray Mold, Greasy Spot (suppression), Late Blight (suppression), Leaf Spots, Onion Downy Mildew, Onion Purple Blotch, Phytophthora spp., Pin Rot (suppression), Powdery Mildew, Rust, Scab (suppression), Sclerotinia Head and Leaf Drop, Sour Rot,
Target Spot, Walnut Blight and White Mold (suppression).
VEGETABES, FRUITS, NUTS, FLOWERS, FOLIAGE, TREES, AND SHRUBS, LAWNS