Betancourt Nutrition BCAA 2:1:1 Ratio Description
Promote Growth, Protein Synthesis, Performance & Strength
Reduce Muscle Breakdown
May Support Lean Mass During Training & Dieting
Pharmaceutical Grade Amino Acids
2400 mg Per Serving
Potential Benefits of BCAA Supplementation:
- BCAA's promote healthy insulin levels.
- BCAA's are amino acids that are essential to the human diet.
- BCAA's can help delay mental fatigue.
Potential Benefits of BCAA Supplementation
- Leucine may aid in the signaling of protein synthesis.
- BCAA supplementation may increase the lactate threshold.
- BCAA supplementation may support recovery.
- BCAA supplementation may support lean mass and strength.
- BCAA's are lost during exercise.
- BCAA supplementation may support post-exercise protein and GH-binding proteins.
Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day, or based on your daily needs. Consume pre and post workout and in between meals on non-training days.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.