BioAllers Allergy Treatment Mold Yeast and Dust -- 1 fl oz
Mold Allergy help
Taking this product during times of high molds, such as hot, wet weather in summer, spring and fall until freeze really helps me to
be more comfortable and symptom free. During high mold times
outdoors, sometimes one has to resort to a mold-free diet to get
relief, but this product helped me to be able to avoid the restrictive
mold free diet more by using it daily during high mold times. Becoming AWARE of wet weather and keeping a dry basement also helps, especially if you have a mold allergy.
August 1, 2014
i love this product being natural,with no sideaffects-like drowsiness.
July 12, 2014
easy to take, small enough to carry in purse
I like the convenience of the drops and being able to use as often as needed. It doesn't dope me up or upset my digestive track like regular antihistamines. Find it especially useful when dealing with forced air heat, dusty conditions and air borne molds. Have used it for years.
February 2, 2014
Excellent product. Helped me stop taking OTC allergy medicine. Now I just use this and their nasal spray. Thanks Bioallers!
July 4, 2013
A staple in our supplement regime
We've used BioAllers for years. My husband had valley fever as a child, so in the spring, we use this to boost his lung function. It helps him through the pollen season, then he gets off of it for awhile. He uses it again in the winter when there is allot of rain and things tend to stay damp. I use it when I'm having to work with animals allot and we find that we do not get colds and the flu when everyone else does - we highly recommend it!
May 27, 2013