Biochem Sports 100% Berries and Whey Powder Berry Description
Whey Protein Isolate (99% Undenatured)
• Lactose Free
• Made with Organic Berries
• Wheat & Gluten Free
• Contains Goji and Acai
• All Natural
100% Berries & Whey is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
100% Berries & Whey Facts
• Contains 100% pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/UM) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and most easily assimilated whey protein isolate on the market. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form without fat or lactose. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
• 100% Whey Protein has the lowest molecular weight of any protein. This allows your body to absorb it quickly and easily without bloating, gas or stomach upset.
• 100% Whey Protein is rich in the highly bioactive fractions glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides, and lactoferrin. These components feed muscle tissue.
• The consumption of a variety of berries has been suggested in clinical research to support eye health, urinary tract health, and has shown strong support in the aging process. Berries naturally possess a high ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) value. ORAC is the measure of antioxidant activity.
• Blackberries contain anthocyanin pigments which have powerful antioxidant properties. Blackberries are a rich source of vitamins C and E and are considered a rich source of fiber.
• Scientific experts suggest that blueberries possess as much as 10% more antioxidant strength than many other berries.
• Strawberries possess a very high ORAC value and are a natural source of vitamin C.
• Raspberries are a rich source of vitamin C and fiber. They possess powerful antioxidant capabilities similar to blackberries.
• Acai berries are similar to blueberries, contain all essential amino acids, and are rich in vitamins and minerals.
• Goji berries are unique in that they have been used in traditional Chinese medicine because they contain four primary polysaccharides. These polysaccharides act as cell messengers and support overall health.
Mix two (2) heaping scoops (31.69 g) (1.11 oz.) with 1 to 1½ cups (8-12 f. oz) (236-354 mL) of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly until dissolved.
Yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor and artificial sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.