Biochem Sports Raw Foods and Whey Vanilla -- 11.7 oz
This is my favorite shake mix.
This is my favorite shake mix and I found it here on VitaCost while reading the reviews. Glad I tried it and I'd happily recommend it.
May 2, 2011
Tasty Satisfying Protein
A great way to get the benefits of raw foods along with whey protein. It's also a good source of fiber with an impressive amino acid profile, and is very low in fat and very low in sugar. It mixes up nicely thick, like a shake.
February 14, 2010
Biochem Sports Raw Foods and Whey Vanilla Description
Whey Protein Isolate (99% Undenatured)
Made with Raw Whole Foods & Whey Protein Isolate
Made with Organic Pumpkin & Millet
Wheat & Gluten Free
100% Raw Foods & Whey Facts
- Contains 100% pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered (UF/MF) Whey Protein Isolate, the finest quality and most easily assimilated whey protein isolate on the market. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form without fat or lactose. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured.
- 100% Whey Protein has the lowest molecular weight of any protein. This allows your body to absorb it quickly and easily without bloating, gas or stomach upset.
- 100% Whey Protein is rich in the highly bioactive fractions glycomacropeptide and beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides and lactoferrin. These components feed muscle tissue.
- The proprietary Raw Foods blend supplies valuable minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and potassium.
- Red bean (kidney bean), fig, buckwheat and burdock offer good sources of fiber for digestive support.
- Organic pumpkin supplies valuable carotenoids which are important antioxidant compounds that scavenge damaging free radicals in the body.
- Made with certified organic pumpkin and millet.
- No preservatives.
100% Raw Foods & Whey is for anyone who desires additional protein in their daily diet.
Yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, and artificial sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.