Boericke & Tafel Oral Ivy™ -- 1 fl oz
I have an EXTREME sensitivity to poison ivy and for the last 2 or 3 years I have started taking the recommended dosage for prevention every morning. I still have gotten poison ivy on a few occasions however, it is very mild and localized instead of breaking out all over. when that happens I start the dosage for someone already with poison ivy and it is short-lived. I have recommended this product to everyone I know that has this allergy and so far they have the same or better results that I have.
July 12, 2013
Works for me!
I take this at least once a day after getting poison ivy and it really helps control the itchiness! I take another dose after work if it continues to itch. It's amazing, especially considering that I am very sensitive to poison ivy. I have tried other oral supplements for poison ivy and this works the best.
June 16, 2013
Reduced My Body's Reaction to Poison Ivy
I still get poison ivy rashes on occasion but the reaction isn't nearly as severe. I still get little dots of rash but then it begins to dry out and clear up within a day or so. The rash no longer goes into the weeping stage with blisters and raised skin that make me want kill myself.
I would suggest taking this once or twice a day during poison ivy season. I'm not sure how long it takes to build an immunity because I pretty much stopped getting rashes once I started taking this.
May 13, 2013
This product works great to prevent poison oak.
My husband uses Oral Ivy as a preventative to getting poison oak. He also uses it to clear it up quickly. He is extremely allergic to poison oak and Oral Ivy has been a God send for him.
April 28, 2013
No More Itching!
All my life I have battled poison ivy. No matter how I try to avoid it I still get it. I have even gotten it from touching my husband's clothes when doing laundry after he has been in it. He of course isn't allergic to it. The only way I have been able to get rid of it once I have it is by going to the doctor and getting a shot and Prednisone. I started taking Oral Ivy over a year ago. Since then I have maybe ended up with a tiny dot or two but it has gone away in a day or so. I love this stuff and will continue to take it the rest of my life. It has made my love for the outdoors so much more enjoyable! I highly recommend Oral Ivy!
August 13, 2012