Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Fig -- 0.09 oz
I love this Burt's Bees product. It just enhances the color of my lips without over doing it. While other reviewers do not like the minty taste, I love it!
April 8, 2015
Burt's Bees Only Safe Lipstick to Apply
Others use toxic colors that are ingested with every bite. Have used it for years as my winter color and love the product ingredients.
April 4, 2015
Nice color Feels Great
It does look darker than it shows on the lips, but it works great if you use lip liner. Love all of these.
January 15, 2015
Natural lip color
Supposedly the average woman who wears lipstick on a daily basis ingests between 2-4 lbs (give or take) of lip products in her lifetime.
With all of the products these days that are dosed with nasty chemicals....that is a scarey thought!
In the past few years, I decided to switch to more natural cosmetics. It's hard to go natural when you're on a tight budget so purchases must be made carefully.
At first I was hesitant about purchasing natural lipsticks because I had heard that some of them wear off quickly.
Price + short longevity = money wasted. Not very economical, eh?
Enter: Burts Bees Lip Shimmer "Fig"
The color of "Fig" is a pinky-brown/dark coral. It compliments "warm" skin tones.
- Natural ingredients
- Good price
- The pigment is on-par with that of a moisturizing lipstick
- Only need to reapply 3 times throughout the day (depending)
- The colors are nice
- You can apply it sparingly for a light flush of color or apply heavily for a more dramatic look
- Not a huge selection of colors
- There is mint in this product which makes your lips tingle. I'm not particularly fond of that, but I consider it a trade-off because the product is natural.
This is a really good product!
January 2, 2015
This product was not what I had hoped for,
The color I purchased of Burts Bees Lip Shimmer was not what I expected from viewing it online. It also has a very long lasting strong flavor, that isn't something I would want to use every day.
January 29, 2014