You Will Need:
• 1 can (20 to 24 ounces) of blueberry pie filling OR canned blueberries OR 1 pint OR 2 - 6 oz. containers (about 2 cups) fresh blueberries (for FROZEN see below).
• 4 Tablespoons or ½ stick butter or margarine, melted.
1. PREHEAT oven to 375oF.
2. SPREAD blueberry pie filling OR canned
3. COMBINE melted butter with crumble mix until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly over blueberries.
4. BAKE 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, top with ice cream or whipped cream.
1. Using an 8" or 9" square microwave-safe dish, follow steps 2 and 3 above using pie filling only.
2. Microwave, uncovered on High 6-8 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.
*If using FRESH or CANNED (water packed) blueberries, lightly coat cooking dish with butter or cooking spray and sprinkle one (1) tablespoon of sugar over blueberries to sweeten.
• Use your choice of fresh or canned fruit pie filling in place of blueberries
• Sweet Potato Casserole - substitute 3 cups sweetened, mashed sweet potatoes for blueberries and bake per oven directions above.
• FROZEN blueberries (whole or packed in juice), allow to thaw thoroughly, DRAIN well, use 2 cups.