Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix Description
- Stone Ground
- Just Plain Good
- Just Add Fruit & Butter
- Great with Your Favorite Fruit
1. Preheat oven to 375oF.
2. Spread apple pie filling OR canned sliced appled (drained) OR fresh apples (3 cups) into an 8" or 9" square baking dish.
3. Combine melted butter with crisp mix until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, top with ice cream or whipped cream.
1. Using an 8" or 9" square microwave-safe dish, follow steps 2 and 3 above.
2. Microwave, uncovered on High 6-8 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.
*If using FRESH or CANNED (water packed) apples, lightly coat cooking dish with butter or cooking spray and sprinkle one (1) tablespoon of sugar over apples to sweeten.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.