For external use only.
Do not use over large areas of the body; with a bandage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a deep wound; animal bites; serious burns.
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not induce vomiting before contacting medical help or a Poison Control center.