Celebration Herbals Organic Burdock Root Bulk Tea Caffeine Free Description
Racine de bardane
Burdock has a long history of use as a cultivated vegetable and medicine. This Russian native immigrated to North America with the settlers and is now a common and tenacious weed. Burdock was extensively used by the Native Americans and was later included as a key ingredient in the "Caisse formula," and herb blend extensively used to this day.
Burdock has a sweet and slightly bitter flavour which makes for a delicious tea. This herb has many beneficial properties and makes a great caffeine free coffee substitute.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
These herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust these new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. Using spring or filtered water is recommended.
- Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy.
- Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea re the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Caffeine, preservatives, flavourings or sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.