Celebration Herbals Organic Dandelion Root Raw Bulk Tea Caffeine Free Description
Racine de Pissenlit
The use of Dandelion root as an herb was recorded in China in the seventh century. In the eleventh century the Arabs promoted its use. By the sixteenth century, it was well established throughout Europe.
Today, Dandelion root is an important medicinal herb and is also used as a caffeine free coffee substitute.
Makes a wonderful tea!
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
These herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust these new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. Using spring or filtered water is recommended.
- Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy.
- Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Caffeine, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.