Celebration Herbals Organic Eucalyptus Leaf Tea Caffeine Free Description
- Caffeine Free
- Herbal Teabags
- USDA Organic
- Feuilles d eucalyptus
This Australian native has been naturalized to many parts of the world for use as a decorative tree and an herbal remedy.
A time-honoured folk remedy, Eucalyptus can be used for many complaints, but is an especially useful tonic for symptoms involving the respiratory tract. The high oil content of the leaves makes Eucalyptus tea an effective inhalant. Make an extra hot cup of tea to evaporate the volatile oils, then just breathe in the steam!
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
These herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust these new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. Using spring or filtered is recommended.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea re the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use on teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep for 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Caffeine, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.