Celebration Herbals Organic Eyebright Herb Tea Caffeine Free Description
Eyebright grows in damp woods and meadows throughout Europe. The flower has the appearance of a bloodshot eye, having purple stripes and yellow spots. This herb is semi-parasitic and grows successfully only where suckers can attach themselves to certain grass roots from which it can obtain nutrients.
Eyebright is a very old and well respected herb in folk medicine. It is usually used as an external wash, poultice, or enjoyed as a tea.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
These herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust these new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. Using spring or filtered is recommended.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea re the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a poultice, make an infusion as above but let steep 30 mins. Fold a soft towel lengthwise and soak in cooled tea. Lay-down, relax and place it over your eyes.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use on teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep for 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Caffeine, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.