Celebration Herbals Organic Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Alfalfa Leaf Description
The herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. The organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
Treasured by farmers since ancient times, Alfalfa was known to the ancient Arabs as the "Father of all Foods." The ancients knew intuitively what we are just re-learning today: Alfalfa contains many important vitamins and minerals. For this reason, it has been used to nourish man and beast throughout the ages.
Today, Alfalfa is associated with the sweet smell of fresh hay and is often enjoyed in the form of sprouts and tea.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use on tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use on teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Flavorings, preservatives and sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Celebration Herbals Organic Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Alfalfa Leaf -- 24 Tea Bags
a healthful tea in individual bags
January 21, 2014