Celebration Herbals Organic Thyme Tea Caffeine Free Description
Originating in the Mediterranean, Thyme can now be found worldwide as a flavourful, aromatic herb. It is worth of note in the journals and publications of many of our herbal forefathers such a Culpeper and Pliny.
Thyme is one of the oldest and most honoured of herbs, its medicinal effects being profound and widely recognized. It makes an aromatic and soothing beverage; great after meals and during stressful times.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
These herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust these new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. Using spring or filtered is recommended.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea re the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use on teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep for 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Caffeine, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.