Celebration Herbals Plantain Leaf Tea Caffeine Free Description
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
These herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust this new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
Celebration Herbals are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in these chlorine free bags. In addition, the boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as Celebration Herbals have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
Plantain has an honoured medicinal history in its native Europe and has spread to all continents in the last few centuries. In fact, it was spread so rapidly by settlers that it was coined "White-man's footprint" by the North-American natives. The unattractive and tenacious Plantain is the scourge of gardeners, but is still highly respected around the world for its unique properties.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. Celebration herbals recommends using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for s short period of time. So that you tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use on teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Flavourings, preservatives and sweeteners.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.