|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Benzocaine (Oral pain reliever)||4 mg||*|
|Menthol (Oral pain reliever)||9 mg||*|
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other 'caine' anesthetics.
Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use in a child under 5 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.