Chebe Focaccia Mix Gluten Free Description
Delicious By Nature®
Makes One 9" Flatbread
It was 1999 when we decided to bring to the U.S. the great tasting bread we enjoyed while living in Brazil. Even though it was naturally gluten free, we didn't make a big deal about it until we got loads of mail from gluten-intolerant customers.
The message was simple: customers loved that our bread was full of flavor without an aftertaste. Today, all our dry mixes and frozen breads prove that gluten free can taste great. Give Chebe® a try. We think you'll agree that it's delicious by nature.
1. PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
2. BLEND Chebe Focaccia Mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1 cup shredded cheese (optional; sharp or hard cheeses work best) and 2 large eggs. Slowly blend in exactly 1/4 cup water or milk/milk substitute.
3. KNEAD dough with hands until it is smooth.
4. PLACE dough ball in an ungreased 9" round pie dish. Press dough until dish is evenly covered.
5. INDENT the surface of the dough with tips of fingers. Brush dough with olive oil.
6. TOP lightly with herbs and (optionally) thinly sliced tomatoes and/or onions. Bake 35-40 minutes. Remove from dish, serve, and enjoy.
Gluten, soy, corn, rice, potato, yeast, peanut, tree nut, egg, lactose/casein, iodine, sugar and GMOs
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Chebe Focaccia Mix Gluten Free -- 7.5 oz
I've made bread with it and used it for pizza crust. It's good both ways.
May 14, 2014
Good gluten free bread to make sandwich for lunch.
March 26, 2014
Bakes up nicely
I can't see there is much food value in this flatbread mix. It tastes much better if 2-3 kinds of dried or fresh herbs are added to the batter.
October 9, 2010