Choking: taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• a sudden change in bowel habits that persist for two weeks
• abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• constipation lasts more than 7 days
• you have rectal bleeding
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.