|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Eye Irritant • Flammable
For external use only – hands. When using this product, keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Keep away from fire and flame. Keep out of reach of children, except under adult supervision. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Do not store above 105° F. May discolor some fabrics. Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.