For external use only. Avoid inhaling vapors. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
Do not use on irritated skin; on any area that is infected or reddened; on moles; on birthmarks; on warts with hair growing from them; on genital warts; on warts on the face; on warts on mucous membranes such as inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips.
Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes; poor blood circulation.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes; if product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.