|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Salicylic acid 17% w/w (Wart remover)|
For external use only. Avoid inhaling vapors. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use on irritated skin; on any area that is infected or reddened; on moles; on birthmarks; on warts with hair growing from them; on genital warts; on warts on the face; on warts on mucous membranes such as inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips.
Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes; poor blood circulation.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes; if product gets into eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.