For external use only. Flammability Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture: Do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperature above 49 degrees C (120 degrees F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use in or near the mouth or the eyes, for nails or scalp infections. When using this product do not get into the eyes or mouth. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or gets worse, no improvement within 4 weeks. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.