Healthy from the Inside Out™
Our passion for health and fitness continually drives us to deliver smart, simple and convenient products - designed for your active lifestyle™ - so that you can achieve your healthy weight goal, even with today's hectic schedules. Our proprietary Slim Blend™ is uniquely formulated with a premium protein blend of whey and soy, Clarinol® CLA and prebiotic fiber to ultimately help curb appetite and reduce body fat while nourishing your body so you can manage your weight.
Give us a try and tell us what you think!
Why Designer Whey Protein?
• Smooth and delicious - we use real vanilla beans, only natural flavors and sweeteners.
100 Good for You Calories®
• With each serving at only 100 calories, you are in control of your calorie intake to help you achieve your healthy weight.
15 g Protein
• 30% of your daily protein per serving - the right amount to help halt your hunger, yet easy on your digestive system.
Best Times To Use:
- Take first thing in the morning to kick start your metabolism OR
- Take 20 minutes after a workout to help recovery and build muscle OR
- Take mid-morning or mid-afternoon to curb cravings.
• Bioactive protein, weight -control macro-nutrients and prebiotic fiber that naturally works with your body to help you feel fuller longer, support body fat reduction and promote the release of the naturally-occurring satiety factor, cholecystokinin (CCK).
- Clarinol CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a natural nutrient shown to help reduce body fat. Each serving of Designer Whey® Fit & Trim contains 851 mg of Clarinol helps improve body composition as part of a weight management program.
- Green Tea Catechins (EGCg), a natural antioxidant that helps boost your metabolism so you burn calories more efficiently.
20 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
• Essential source of 20 essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C and E
• Green tea catechins antioxidants to help support your immune system.
• Prebiotic fiber to help promote a healthy digestive system.
• High in calcium and vitamin D to maintain and build strong bones.