Eclectic Institute Blackberry Fruit Description
• Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but water.
• The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of blackberries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.
• Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
• Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest.
• Custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in own GMP facility.
• Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in it's fresh form.
• No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Take 2 capsules 2-4 times per day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.