Eden Foods Organic Crushed Tomatoes Roasted Onion and Garlic -- 25 oz
Won an Award
Buy this because it comes in a glass bottle. Tomato is acidic so it is important for me to avoid BPA, plus it is the EDEN brand. A brand I trust. Makes all my dishes very tasty. Slightly expensive.
March 27, 2015
Gives food, especially chili, a nice zing! We also use it as a topping on pizza and pasta. BPA free glass jar.
February 19, 2015
Robust Taste & Texture
1. Excellent tomato sauce for general use.
2. More like a thick tomato sauce than crushed tomatoes.
3. Robust taste and texture.
4. Saves time chopping onions and garlic.
5. I always buy organic tomato products and prefer the glass jar.
6. Delivered packaged in bubble wrap.
7. Excellent price for quality and quantity of tomato sauce.
September 5, 2014
BEST TOMATOES EVER & NO CAN
I cook with this all the time; and, it works great for sauce on pasta or on raw veggie spaghetti strands made from zucchini with the Veggetti. I also slice eggplant brown it, then, put it into a large rectangular glass dish, which I top with the whole jar of Eden Crushed Tomatoes with Roasted Onion and Garlic. I let it cook in the oven for about 15 minutes, then, top with grated parmesan cheese and cook in the over about 15 minutes more. Very easy and yummy and good for you. You can put this tomato product in stews and soups, so I make Cabbage Patch Stew using it. I buy it from Vitacost regularly. :)
August 8, 2014
Great for any sauce recipes
I've used this for chili, pasta, any dish that I would like a little tomatoes added. I love that there is no added "junk" in it.
July 16, 2014