Enzymatic Therapy Doctor's Choice Flax Oil Plus Description
Made with Organic Flax Oil and Organic Pumpkin Oil
Provides Essential Fatty Acids with Strong Antioxidant and Immune-Supporting Properties
Source of Important Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Doctor's Choice Flax Oil™ combines flaxseed oil-an important source of omega-3 fatty acids - with pumpkin and borage seed oils. Pumpkin seed oil is valued for its plant sterols; borage seed oil is a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). This formula is stabilized with rosemary antioxidant.
Doctor's Choice Flax Oil is the preferred source of essential fatty acids. The advantages of Doctor's Choice Flax Oil include:
- Alpha-linolenic acid, the omega-3 essential fatty acid often lacking in the American diet
- More GLA per tablespoon (325 mg) than five 500 mg capsules of evening primrose oil (250 mg of GLA)
- Twice the omega-3 fatty acid level as most fish oil products
- Lignan precursors and phytosterols - these compounds are valued for their special nutritional benefits
- Stabilized with rosemary antioxidant S-327, developed exclusively for Enzymatic Therapy
- A smooth nutty taste
Shake well before using. Do not use for cooking. One tablespoon once or twice daily. The oil may be taken alone, mixed with food, or used as a salad dressing.
Refrigerate after opening.
Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or artificial preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.