Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto®

Roll over image to magnify & Click to Zoom
Images may vary from actual product

Why Set & Save?

  • Lock in the guaranteed lowest prices
  • Schedule delivery according to YOUR needs
  • Surprise gifts & more
  • Never run out of your favorite items
  • Change or cancel at any time

Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.

Enjoy our low price guarantee and never run out with Set & Save.

Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto® -- 60 Softgels


Size: 60 Softgels (out of stock)

You Save: 35%

Retail price: $19.50

Vitacost price: $12.59

Available in select areas

Click here to enter your zip code
to find out availability.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Berry Extract
standardized to contain 85%-95% fatty acids, 0.2% total sterols, and 0.1%-0.3% beta sitosterol
160 mg*
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin and caramel color. All colors used are from natural sources.
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.

Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto® Description

Dietary Supplement for Healthy Prostate Function

Standardized saw palmetto berry has been proven effective in multiple clinical studies linking saw palmetto berry and prostate health.


Supercritical extract ensures purity and effectiveness.


One softgel twice daily.

Free Of
Salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring and preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Know someone who would love this product? Don’t keep it a secret – share it now!
Note: Your friend's email address is used for this one-time notification only. We will not collect or store or share it with any other parties.
Friend's Name:
Your Name:
Friend's Email:
Your Email:
Message to your friend: (optional, max 500 characters)
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the code exactly as shown: 
Frequently Bought Together:
Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto®
Country Life Max For Men® Multivitamin and Mineral

Retail price together: $42.49

Vitacost price: $26.38

You Save: 37%

Add to Cart
Enter Shipping Zip Code:
Please enter a valid zip code