Please read warnings before using!
1. Place a clean washcloth or other suitable material over eyes for protection. Moisten hair with warm water. To avoid eye contact DO NOT use this product while showering or bathing.
2. With child in a comfortable sitting position, cover entire top of moist hair with separate "puffs" of mousse. (Approx. 1 oz - 2 oz). Using mild pressure with your hands and fingers, work Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye Mousse through hair from scalp to ends of the hair.
3. With product still in hair use enclosed fine tooth nit comb to comb through hair root to end. To help with the combing process, apply Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Crème® Conditioner, this will assist removing the nits. Comb each section four ways, from above, below and each side to ensure all eggs are removed.
4. Do Not Rinse! While continuing to protect eyes with cloth, leave product on hair and scalp at least 5 minutes. Apply a second application of Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye Mousse (Approx. 1 oz - 2 oz). Leave on an additional five minutes with eye protection still in place.
5. While protecting eyes, rinse product out of hair with a strong spray of warm water. The lice and nits will rinse out. Use a bright light and nit comb to thoroughly inspect hair and scalp. Give special attention to the area behind the ears and nape of neck. Fairy Tales Lice Good-Bye Mousse may be repeated immediately if lice/nits remain.
Storage and Handling. Keep out of direct sunlight, do not allow product to freeze.
Use responsibly as directed.