1. In a large bowl, add 1¼ cups water to Fantastic World Foods™ Falafel Mix and stir well.
2. Let stand for 15 minutes to absorb the water.
3. Form mix into 1" balls. If texture feels too dry, add 1 Tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
4. Pour vegetable oil into a deep skillet until it is ½" deep. Heat until 375oF.
5. Fry balls until brown and crisp (about 3 minutes).
6. Drain and serve.
1. Follow mixing directions 1-3 to prepare falafel balls for cooking.
2. Flatten falafel balls into ½" thick patties.
Brush both sides of each patty with olive oil.
3. Place on a cookie sheet, then broil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
4. Remove from broiler. Use paper towels to blot any excess oil and serve.