Fiber Gourmet Light Mac-mmm-Cheese Description
- Fun Fiber That Kids Will Eat!
- 38% Fewer Calories
- Only 160 Calories vs. 260 Calories in Standard Mac
- 72% Daily Value of Fiber
- 18g Fiber Per Serving
Only 12% of kids eat the recommended amount of fiber each day.
Finally, a high-fiber food kids love to eat! Just one serving of FiberGourmet provides 100% of kids' Daily Value, and they'll love every bite.
Kids's daily caloric intake has increased by 300 kcal since 1980!
Our Mac-mmm-Cheese has 38% fewer calories than standard mac & cheese (160 vs. 260). As the fiber goes up the calories go down!
• 1/3 less carbs than regular mac & cheese! (47 vs. 32)
• Lowest cost fiber on the market, on a pure 'grams per dollar' basis
• Calories & fiber determined by laboratory analysis
• No artificial colors or artificial flavors
• Contains no polydextrose, no inulin, and no sorbitol or other polyols
GMOs, artificial colors or flavors, polydextrose, inulin, sorbitol or other polyols.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.