You know what those words mean – your graceful little angel has a bump, bruise, scrape or cut. But when a special kiss from Mommy just isn't enough, it's time to turn to the first aid kit. Don't have one? Don't fret – we’ll fill you in on the essential first aid supplies you need to soothe all those boo-boos.
First aid essentials
Keep your medicine cabinet and a small travel bag (for the car) well-stocked with the following:
- Adhesive bandages in various sizes
- Sterile gauze pads
- Triple antibiotic ointment
- Aloe vera (to soothe sunburns)
- Instant cold packs (for bumps and sprains)
- Over-the-counter pain relievers
- Oral thermometer
- Disposable gloves
- Small scissors and tweezers (for those stubborn splinters!)
- Hand sanitizer
While it may be impossible to prepare for everything life throws at you, you’ll at least be well-equipped to keep knees, elbows and chins protected when you buy first aid supplies online at Vitacost.com!