Tacos Al Pastor
1 pouch Frontera Al Pastor Marinade
1 to 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
4 thick slices peeled pineapple, optional
1. Mix 1/2 of the Marinade with pork in glass bowl or food-safe plastic bag. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for best flavor. Save remaining Marinade for grilling.
2. Prepare charcoal gill or preheat gas grill or grill pan to medium-hot.
3. Grill pork, turning once, until nearly done, 12 minutes. Brush liberally with reserved Marinade. Grill until medium (150°), 4 to 6 minutes more.
4. Grill pineapple until browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Chop.
5. Chop pork. Serve with warm tortillas, pineapple, chopped onion and cilantro for soft tacos.