Fines Herbs are best added near the end of cooking (Because the flavor and aroma is delicate, it's easily dissipated by heat).
- Add to soups, especially tomato soups, cream soups, and chowders.
- Use in egg dishes, like omelets and quick.
- Use to flavor sauces, especially white sauces for fish, seafood, and poultry.
- Add to cooked hot pasta for dinner or cooled for pasta salad.
- Combine with softened butter to make flavored butter. Use on breads or cooked vegetables.
- Sprinkle on tomato salad or other tomato dishes.
- Add to cheese spreads.
- Use to flavor chicken dishes.
- Combine with cream base (sour cream/softened cream cheese/mayo/yogurt) to make an elegant dip.
- For a quick and easy bean salad, simply mix cooked cannellinis with olive oil, a dash of balsamic vinegar and Fines Herbs to taste. Chill.