Frontier Natural Products Organic Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Blend Description
Add lively Caribbean flavor to meats, poultry, fish, seafood, vegetables, and tofu. This blend--spicy, aromatic and a bit off the beaten track -- is fun to cook with, too.
- Use as a rub or sprinkle on meat (especially pork or beef), fish, poultry (especially chicken), seafood (especially shrimp), or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Use to make Jerk marinade by combining with oil (2 parts), soy sauce (1 part), and vinegar (1 part).
- Add to meat or poultry in the slow cooker.
- Add to rice and other grain dishes.
- Sprinkle on vegetables then slide on a kebab for grilling.
- Slice plain tempeh into strips. Brush with oil, then rub with Jamaican seasoning. Refrigerate for an hour. Grill, with bell peppers and onions. Serve with a colorful fresh fruit salad.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.