Why Set & Save?
Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.
• Bioactive synergistic blend of wild cultivar berries with organic superfruits and juices rich in phytonutrients.
• Whole heritage Apples - Including natural juice and polyphenol-rich peel.
• With whole-food organic Vitamin C.
Research shows that berries work synergistically and are far more effective when a full spectrum of fruits and berries are consumed rather than just single fruits or isolated fruit compounds.
Berry Fruity™ provides exotic, wild cultivar organic super fruits-berries and fruit juices selected for their rich pigments and natural phytonutrients such as polyphenols, flavonoids, anthocyanins, catechins. Each fruit is cryogenically milled and cold processed to protect enzymatic bioactivity.
Futurebiotics Berry Fruity™ utilizes only whole, naturally-evolved, heritage variety apples. No commercial apple residues or by-products.
Natural organic Vitamin C from acerola cherries grown on certified organic small-plot farms are hand-picked when color indicates peek potency - provides 100% of the recommended daily value.
Berry Fruity™ The "Whole" Story
Active Enzymes From Whole Food
Organic products are good for you and good for the environment. Certified organic whole foods are responsibly harvested and provide more of the healthy benefits that nature intended!
Daily Bioactive Guarantee
Futurebiotics employs fresh processing and low temperature drying to specially preserve the bioactivity of Certified Organic Berry Fruity™. Our vibrant tablet color is a sure indicator of potency and freshness allowing us to guarantee:
• Active, living, whole-food enzymes from whole certified organic apples and select certified organic fruits and berries.
• Natural vitamin C from specially grown and processed certified organic acerola cherries. Each daily does of Berry Fruity™ provides 60 mg (100% DV) of vitamin C.
• Bioactive supernutrients from exotic fruit juices.
Did You Know?
Our wild cultivar fruits and berries have not been commercially hybridized for "sweetness" and "juiciness" - they maintain the original phytonutrient profiles nature intended.